Scholarships are offered from time to time by Milkwood Steiner School Association to encourage new enrolments at the school, and are usually offered for a particular Class Level. In 2017, scholarships are offered to children entering Transition and Classes 3, 4, 5 and 6 at Milkwood Steiner School.
- Scholarship is for 50% reduction of the Tuition Fee. Resources Levy and other costs remain in full.
- Enrolment Procedure and Enrolment Selection Criteria are applied to applications.
- Scholarships are for 2017 only and available for new enrolments beginning in any term.
- All Scholarships are offered at the discretion of the Board.
- Scholarships cannot be issued retrospectively.
- Sibling discounts only apply for children enrolled below Class 3.
Enrolment information, forms and fees are located here: http://www.milkwood.nt.edu.au/enrolment/
- With enrolment, submit this form together with your enrolment forms.
Parents/guardians are advised in writing whether their child is to be offered a Scholarship.
Please contact the office for further information.