General books about Steiner Education
- Baldwin, Rahima. 1989. You Are Your Child’s First Teacher. Celestial Arts, Berkeley.
- Barnes, Henry. 1985. An Introduction to Waldorf Education. Mercury Press, Chestnut Ridge, NY.
- Childs, Gilbert. 1991. Steiner Education in Theory and Practice. Floris Books, Edinburgh.
- Davy, Gudrun. 1983. Lifeways: Working with Family Questions.Ha wthorne Press, Gloucestershire.
- Finser, Torin. 1994. School as a Journey. Anthroposophic Press, New York.
- Gorman, Margaret. 1990. Confessions of a Waldorf Parent. Rudolf Steiner College Publications, Fair Oaks, CA.
- Harwood, A. C. 1979. Life of a Child. Rudolf Steiner Press, London.
- Querido, René. 1982. Creativity in Education: The Waldorf Approach. Dakin, San Francisco.
- Spock, Marjorie. 1978. Teaching as a Lively Art. Anthroposophic Press, New York, 1978.
- Steiner, Rudolf. 1982. The Kingdom of Childhood: Introductory Talks on Waldorf Education. Anthroposophic Press, Hudson NY.
- Mazzone, Alduino. 1999. Waldorf teacher education: the implications for teacher education of Rudolf Steiner’s educational philosophy and its practice in Waldorf schools. Thesis (PhD), Graduate School of Education, University of Adelaide.