To promote a strong learning environment based on Steiner Educational principles to meet the educational needs of our students for the 21st Century.
To offer a quality Steiner Education to our students and demonstrate the value of Steiner Education in our wider community.
The ethos of Milkwood Steiner School is the strength of the school. It reflects the curriculum and delivery of education within the school. The virtues of love, reverence and selflessness bring the wisdom to work and grow together. The ethos of Milkwood encompasses the following:
I. The principles of Anthroposophy
II. Community development
III. Respect for all
IV. Best practice schooling
V. Consensus within decision making processes
VII. Fairness and due process
Code of Conduct
The Member Code of Conduct requires that all MSSA members must in the course of their engagement with the association agree to abide by the following:
- Behave honestly and with integrity
- Act with care and diligence
- Treat everyone with respect and courtesy, and without harassment
- Comply with all Australian laws
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality about Milkwood Steiner School’s business
- Disclose and take reasonable steps to avoid, any conflict of interest (real or apparent) in connection with their engagement
- Use the schools resources in an appropriate and proper manner
- At all times behave in a way that upholds the values, integrity and good reputation of Milkwood Steiner School.