Milkwood Steiner School exists as a space to grow and nurture a community on Larrakia land with intention, where children are received with reverence, guided by the philosophy of Rudolf Steiner Education, adapted to this Time and Place.
Milkwood, we believe that childhood is sacred. Our community believes in the rights of all to dignity, growth, and community care. In an increasingly materialistic world, we value imagination, creativity and spirit. Our community was founded with courage, hope and a sense of responsibility. We seek to embody these in all we do.
Code of Conduct
The Member Code of Conduct requires that all MSSA members must in the course of their engagement with the association agree to abide by the following:
- Behave honestly and with integrity
- Act with care and diligence
- Treat everyone with respect and courtesy, and without harassment
- Comply with all Australian laws
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality about Milkwood Steiner School’s business
- Disclose and take reasonable steps to avoid, any conflict of interest (real or apparent) in connection with their engagement
- Use the schools resources in an appropriate and proper manner
- At all times behave in a way that upholds the values, integrity and good reputation of Milkwood Steiner School.
P: (08) 8947 0608
Postal address – PO Box 319, Karama, NT, 0828