The value placed on lifelong learning is reflected in a rich and diverse Adult Education program at Milkwood Steiner School. Our Strategic Plan emphasised a need for our adult community, including families at our school as well as the broader professional community of Educators, to have access to learning experiences that make our community stronger.
A monthly adult education calendar provides opportunities for adults to engage in learning for personal and professional growth.
Recent Adult Education events
- Larrakia Cultural Training (Jeannean McLennan, Donna Jackson)
- Lewis Deep Democracy (Susan Kilgour)
- Supporting Literacy Learning at Home (Janet Harrington)
- Supporting Literacy – Paul Austin
- Biodynamic Composting Workshop -Di Lucas
- Child Nutrition: Healthy Lunchbox workshop (Aquaria Gillespie)
- Simplicity Parenting (Mary Heard)
- Yoga for the Classroom and Home (Fiona Russell)
- Voice Work and Solstice Meditation (Netanela Mizrahi)
- Star Gazing (Peter Ramsay)
- Headspace: child safety and cybersafety (Ira Racines)